9.16.2012

Trading in the Large Japanese Truck for a small Korean Car

Well, fuck weeks 1 & 2 of this football season:
  1. Fuck RG3
  2. Fuck Cam Newton
  3. Fuck, piss, & crap on Steve Smith
    1. Just kidding! He'd like that.
  4. Fuck Roger Goodell
  5. Fuck lists
  6. Fuck Gregg Williams
  7. Fuck  Steve Spagnuolo
  8.  Fuck Aaron Kromer
  9.  Fuck the Saint's Defense
  10.  Fuck the Saint's Offensive Line
  11.  Fuck Mickey Loomis for not offering Brees 30 Million a season & franchising Carl Nicks
  12.  Fuck fuck fuck
All in all I think I've come to terms with the Saints having a losing season. God knows I've lived through plenty of those. 

I wonder how Goodell will fuck over the Giants and the Jets next season? 

I doubt he will. The NFL's wettest dream would be a 4-way Super Bowl of the Jets vs. the Giants vs. the Packers vs. the Steelers.

No comments: